Feudo Disisa 'Adhara' Sicilia Syrah

Feudo Disisa 'Adhara' Sicilia Syrah

C$31.00Price

Grape: Syrah

Region: Sicilia

Country: Italy

Vintage: 2018

Volume: 750mL

Alcohol: 14% 

 

For over a century, the Disisa Estate has belonged to the Di Lorenzo family, where they have always had olive groves and vineyards, the site is a source of ancient legend about a great treasure, which is now believed to refer to the incredibly fertile soils. The property has changed drastically over the years, expanding, and modernizing greatly, but hasn’t strayed from their core values.  This wine sources it’s fruit from 8 hectares of vineyards in Grisì,  and spends 15 days in contact with it’s skins during fermentation, 30% is aged in french oak barrels for for 6 months and the other 70% ages in stainless steel tanks. Savoury, full, and persistent length, with a touch of funk, and super dense fruit.