Taste New York! Virtual Meet the Maker Tasting
This tasting is $189.45 including delivery and all taxes!
Grab a friend and sip and savour your way through 6 premium New York wines!
Meet the winemaking superstars of New York State brought to you by Sips Toronto in partnership with Taste New York and New York Wine and Grape Foundation. Our neighbour to the south east, the New York Wine Region is the closest in growing conditions to Ontario’s own Niagara Region. We share similar soil types, varietal typicity and geographical location. As a growing region, New York gained traction in the mid 1970’s and we are now seeing New York wines hit the scene here in Ontario. We invite you to sample and enjoy six different wines from two of New York's major growing regions - Finger Lakes and Long Island. The tasting includes a tutored tasting and tour, led by Sommelier Melissa Stunden of these regions while you experience the differences and similarities between them, and hear the stories directly from minds behind the wines you will have in your glass!
Tasting kits and six pack will be shipped directly to your home so please provide your address upon check out.
1. Channing Daughters Rosso Fresco 2018 – Long Island, NY
2. Hosmer Chardonnay 2017 – Finger Lakes, NY
3. Wagner Dry Riesling 2017 – Finger Lakes, NY
4. Boundary Breaks Cabernet Franc 2018 – Finger Lakes, NY
5. Sheldrake Point Rosé 2019 – Finger Lakes, NY
6. Dr. Konstantin Frank Old Vines Pinot Noir 2017 – Finger Lakes, NY