Who is She? Party Pack

Who is She? Party Pack

C$96.00Price

Who is she?

 

There’s a lot of grapes out there that we feel just don’t get the love and respect they deserve, this pack is our way to shine a light on them, and we hope you fall as hard for these wines as we have!

 

Tenuta Montemagno 2019 ‘Solis Vis’ Monferrato Bianco Timorasso, Piedmont, Italy

 

Timorasso is a grape native to Piedmont (home of Barolo and Barbaresco) It nearly went extinct, but was revived mainly thanks to Enologist Walter Massa, who always believed Piedmonts climate was better suited to growing white grapes. Timorasso is starting to get cool, and now is the perfect time to get into it! Tenuta Montemagno is located on a 100 hectare property in Monferrato, with a beautifully restored 16th century farmhouse, their goal is to make unique, high-quality wines that are still accessible. Their ‘Solis Vis’ is 100% Timorasso sourced from vineyards on silty clay/limestone soils, aged in stainless steel on fine lees for 3 months. This wine is fragrant and full of spring flowers, bosc pear, honey and flint, zesty, saline and delicious on the palate! Enjoy alone or with lighter fair.

 

Tenute del Garda ‘Lucone’ Riviera del Garda Classico Gropello, Lombardy, Italy

 

Tenute del Garda is a group of wine producers located in Valtenesi, on the beautiful western shore of Lake Garda. The original DOP was Garda di Bresciano which then renamed as Riviera di Garda, of which Valtenesi is a sub-appellation. Riviera del Garda Classico Gropello must be at least 85% Gropello and the remaining 15% of this blend is Marzemino, Sangiovese,  and Barbera. The Gropello grape has some pretty fun aromatics, generally red fruited, violets and gardenia florality, a little peppery, and high acid. The Lucone is no exception, medium bodied, loads of cherry and cranberry, a little saline, slight milk chocolate aroma. Light yet powerful, this wine goes great with surf and turf. 

 

Maturana Wines 'Negra' San Francisco, Maule Valley, Chile

 

Known as Negramoll in the Canary Islands, San Francisco came to Chile with Spanish Conquerors and missionaries. The winemaker Jose Ignacio Maturana came across these grapes in one the the vineyards and decided to vinify them separately to make this wine that is a delightfully fresh! Medium bodied, and full of jammy strawberry, plum, warm and peppery spice and smooth, subtle tannins. Best served with a bit a chill on it.  As an aside, San Francisco always had a triple purpose: as a table grape, as a wine grape and as a distillation grape. Getchu a triple threat like San Francisco. 

    • Instagram

    Built with love to share the world of wine, one glass at a time. 💕